Saturday, August 9, 2008

It's getting hot in here ....

Ok-it was so blazing hot but I did not take off my clothes-but they were ringing wet the entire day. But the funny thing is that I though it was just humid. You see out in the boondocks my ipod does not always get updates-I checked the temp a couple of times and it said 82 degrees. I even said to, Butch, a local guy helping us, that it sure seemed like a hundred degrees-must be the humidity, I said. He probably things I am an idiot. Mind you I had spoken to Ken,( who was back in Norman taking care of some things we had to do there), I said that it was so hot but that my ipod weather said it was only 82 degrees. He made no comment. So I sweat my rear off all day, well I hope part of it came off. When I am finally done, back at the lakehouse trying to cool off and drink another gallon of water I call Ken. He then tells me the messed up predicting the temperature -it was not cooler like they said but that it was 100 degrees-yes-at 6 pm! He said he did not want to tell me earlier-ya know what-I am glad he did not.


A cold shower never felt so good.....now for tomorrow- We have to clean more of the junk up, but up so boards, caulk all windows. My bud Butch is suppose to show up-he is on his own clock-most he has worked in one day is 5.5 hours!!

No comments: