Saturday, July 19, 2008

Not much progress this weekend

Well-figured out the floor plan and where the windows go. Also figured out the building is not quite level so not sure what we will do about that. It is only off in one corner but it is driving me crazy! It was hotter than Hades so we did not do much. Once we have power and AC we might be able to get after it. Decided the carpet has to go and that we will need to texture the walls-guess I might as well learn how!.

I did score a few items on craigslist-

New vanity cabinet, sink, faucet, and mirror all brand new $50

Backsplash $10

Stainless steel kitchen sink with faucet $10

Today's find-new still in box shower stall with doors $200 (most I have had to spend booohooo but this one is $500 at Lowes and Home depot and I sure did not want to buy a nasty used one.

No comments: