Monday, July 14, 2008

From Ugly Duckling to Beautiful Weekend Cabin

This all started when we bought this lot to store our boat.    We were tired of giving money to the boat storage people.  We became more tired of giving them our money when we saw  how much money they wanted to purchase they boat storage area.     My husband was happy we found lot cheap-yes we paid only $3K for .7 of an acre!

Well-then I had a vision-find a portable building and convert it to a cabin.  You see, I love to decorate.   We love to do projects.  Notice I said we!   So our journey has begun.  Hope you enjoy the trip of trials and tribulations.  You will see how you can find about anything at garage sales or craiglist.

While I hope to spend as little money as possible I will probably break down and buy a new frig.  Just need a small one and need one that is energy efficient.

No comments: