Sunday, November 9, 2008

Blowing Against the Wind

It was pretty windy Saturday so I will spare you the video from that day. Anyway-I am attaching a little video clip. Please be sure and take your anti nausea medicine before you watch this. I was trying to be sure you would not be bored so I moved a wee bit too fast. Anyway, I have to learn how to edit. So far I can add music, but not delete sound recorded while filming (grrrr) and I can add text.

Anyway-here it goes-less than one minute long so it is not too painful. Your chariot awaits you....click on the picture and it should begin. My two favorite parts are the deck-and the kitchenette- believe it or not to the right side of it is a table and chairs that fold up. It is where the coffee pot holder is. Enjoy!

We have to name the place so far we have Craig's Cabin- that is because I found most all the stuff on Craigslist including the building. Second name is Mt. Park Cottage. Still searching for the right name-oh yes then there is Paid For.