Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Lay your head on my........

futon. Yes this too from Craigslist, was only $100. It is really nice and made of microfiber. That said I will still put a cover on it. I love how the morning sun dapples. Here you can see the windows trimmed out. If you look back you will see the one window I had trimmed before but it was not right so I redid it. I ordered my fabric last week and cannot wait to hand the drapes (oh yes I have to make them). They will add a great splash of color. My sewing will be very simple-sew straight lines only and use rings to hang the curtains. A straight line I can sew.


1 comment:

Hemant Saluja said...

Hi,

It's really nice made by micro iber. It's very beautiful and windows are trimmed out. And also add great splash of color so it looks very attractive. I want to buy this house.

===================================
Sunaina
look4ward